Leadership & Intercultural Coach
I’m not a stormtrooper, but I love Star Wars and the imaginative space it draws me into. A little irrelevance that jolts us from our seriousness can often spark creativity and new ideas in tackling our challenges.
My love for creative novelty comes from a family that moved on average every four years throughout my growing up years. For the record, I have lived and worked in more than eight countries. The love for cultural diversity runs deep in my DNA. For the last 14 years, I have trained and coached leaders of different nationalities to help them become more culturally competent.
I also love working with clients from different industry sectors. I have clients from AMEX, Accenture, Twitch, Reddit, Lambda School, Dataquest, and many more. Trained in information system but ended up working as a UX-design creative director for some years, I enjoy a mixture of analytics with creativity.
I always aspire to be a change agent wherever I am. Through my life journey, I have encountered hundreds of stories where profound impact did not come from those with wealth or power, but those with courage, resilience, and determination.
I believe everyone can create impact and influence. You can do it too. I hope we will connect soon.
- Gateway to Team Coaching Certification – trained under Peter Hawkins & David Clutterbuck
- EMCC Global Team Coaching Individual Accreditation (ITCA) (ITCA20205915)
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC) – over 1000 hours of coaching
- Certified Co-Active Professional Coach – using co-active approach in coaching
- BetterUp Certified Conscious Business Coach by Fred Kofman
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) Certification
- Pollock Scholar 2019 awarded by Families in Global Transition (FIGT)